If you have come to a decision that you really do want to quit smoking, then this herbal tea will aid you in your goal of stopping smoking. The tea will be supplied with black pepper essential oil, which is scientifically proven to help with the craving for nicotine when the oil is inhaled.
- Nettle leaf is enriched with vitamin K to help with relief from COPD (a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Symptoms include breathing difficulty, cough, mucus (sputum) production and wheezing).
- Elecampane and mullein are expectorants to help loosen phlegm, so it can be coughed up more easily.
- Oatstraw contains the amino acid L-tryptophan, which helps relieve stress and anxiety.
- The menthol in peppermint works as a decongestant, shrinking swollen membranes in the nose and making it easier to breathe, and also helps loosen mucus that has collected in the lungs.
- The North American wild herb, plantain, helps reduce the craving for cigarettes. Plantain is being used in many commercial smoking cessation products.
Please visit the link below if you would like to read how inhaling black pepper essential oil reduces the craving for nicotine.
pubmed/8033760Four ways smoking affects your sinuses
Ingredients: Peppermint leaf, elecampane, plantain, mullein, nettle leaf, oatstraw.
- Brew time: 10 minutes
- One teaspoon per cup
- Temperature of water: 100 C
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the ingredients come from premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.